Burton&Burton Angel Holding A Dog Figurine
"In the small back room of a wholesale florist, Maxine Burton was starting a revolution...
It was 1982 and she was working at Flowers, Inc. Wholesale, a floral distributor co-owned by her husband, Bob. Silver foil balloons had just been invented, and floral customers were starting to request them. She soon realized that the balloon imprinting process could be used to print a message or design on a balloon, creating a floating greeting card-a concept that would soon transform the floral industry and lead her to found Flowers, Inc. Balloons. Her ingenuity has taken the company from a backroom start-up to The World's Largest Balloon and Coordinating Gift Supplier.
in 2006, Flowers, Inc. Balloons changed its name to burton + BURTON to represent the extensive inventory of balloons, floral supplies, coordinating gifts, and home décor the company offers."
- Distressed white angel figurine holding a dog with "You Left Paw Prints on our Hearts" recessed message. The angel has brown hair with no face and wings. Individually gift boxed.
- "MAKES A GREAT GIFT: Suitable for any room or place, it is the best choice for party, banquets, receptions and other events. "
- PERFECT SEASONAL GIFTS: The best gift for your partner, lover, children, siblings, friends, so that everyone's heart will be full of love and warmth.
- STYLISH: Ideal for display on a tabletop or as part of a shelf arrangement, decorative your home and play with it!
- "SECURED PACKAGE: Comes with securely packaged with care, makes for a great gift and storage uses, assuring you 100% buying satisfication. "